Trailer of the Week

Avatar
Release Date: 12/18

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Drag Me to Hell: Tomatometer


Although I have not gone out to see this movie yet, on rottentomatoes.com, where they take critics from all around the country and give a percentage of how many of them rate a movie as good or bad, Drag Me to Hell is given a 94% with 134 positive reviews and only 9 negative reviews. I thought that this movie had no chance and was going to be terrible, based on the trailers and the overall premise of the movie. However, with this many critics rating it as positive, this has given me the incentive to actually go out and pay $10 to see this movie. Furthermore, with director Sam Raimi at the helm, I should've thought again considering he has done good work in the past such as the Spiderman trilogy and For Love of the Game. With how high the price is of tickets nowadays, you really have to pick and choose which movies to go out and see. So, I would say, based on the tomatometer go out and see this movie. I'll post a review once I see the movie. Also, I'll be posting a top 5 movies to see this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment