Trailer of the Week

Avatar
Release Date: 12/18

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Doors of Life and Tattoo Artist: Colin McClain

I'm finally back and able to post again. I've been busy as hell working on my newest project, Doors of Life. I would've posted earlier about the Tattoo Artist: Colin McClain much sooner than this, but my life was taken over by this last production. Seriously, taking T351 this intensive summer session I has kicked my ass. I've done at least one major project a week with smaller projects thrown in. Even though it really is tough and there's always a project, script, proposal, or something due, its keeping me busy and making me better. So, here they are...

Doors of Life:


Tattoo Artist: Colin McClain:


I will post tomorrow about both projects with the fun and bad times of both. And let me tell you... there were definitely happy and terrible times with both projects.

2 comments:

  1. You're improving pretty quick Ed. It's pretty cool to see the progress. I was wondering if there is supposed to be any continuity between Weightless and Doors of Life..

    Seeing Jesse and Molly in the relationship roles and then Jesse again in a dream-state dealing with regrets and what-ifs made it seem like Frank could be part of a series of shorts. Just wondering if the similarities are intended..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Thanks Duffy. There really wasn't any intention to have the progression of one character. It just happened to have the same characters as Weightless. We actually joked about that on set that the two are getting married now and that the next movie is them having children lol. The storylines are similar, for sure, but I guess it just happened that way because I'm taking from my own experiences and past and relating it to my storylines and characters to an extent. Thanks again Duff.

    ReplyDelete