Trailer of the Week

Avatar
Release Date: 12/18

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wasted: Production Day 1

Day 1 of Wasted began today. This is the last project and hopefully I can keep my engine going and bang out another good production. Today I worked with kids for the first time since the Wild Child. If you remember, which you probably don't because I didnt have a blog then, but that production was TERRIBLE! We hired a child actor that apparently had previous experience acting, but he was extremely timid and wouldn't be a "wild child." But anyway, this kid was extremely happy to be in the project and was very fun to work with. He was extremely happy the whole time and was eager to do what I asked him and always asked, "now?" Other than that, I had to film another cheesy love scene. Overall, the day went extremely smooth with about 2 hours of filming. Although I forgot to pick up the boom pole and shotgun mic when I checked out equipment. Also, Jessica Porter is a great person to work with and has very good acting skills as a mother. So, keep coming back and stay tuned for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment